Monday, January 21, 2008

Winter Fun

It snowed! Yes, that's right. We got snow. I'm not sure I really liked it, but it was fun to watch little white things fall out of the sky. Dad and mom made me go outside. At first I said "kay", I'll play boopball with dad, but man the ball got wet and cold and dad told me to pick it up and throw it. No way. When mom asked if I wanted to go inside with her for hot chocolate, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. Hmm let me see cold wet winter weather or something something something chocolate. I am my mom's son, so it was an easy decision. Last week was a rough one. I have been getting over a "really nasty bug", at least that's what the doctor called it. Today I finally felt better and we went to the museum. Tomorrow I will go back to school. I've missed the Stars room.

4 comments:

Tom, Elisabeth, and Eli Galperin said...

I'm sorry you didn't have fun in the snow, Ben. Maybe next winter will be more fun.

I had fun in the snow. I hit auntie Elisabeth with a snowball! She wasn't too happy.

Uncle Tom

Ben's Mom said...

You leave my auntie Elisabeth alone, you hear....

Regina Higgins said...

Beat that bug, Ben! No fair feeling sick.

And tell Mom to keep the hot chocolate coming. Yum!

Regina

jaysonwithaY said...

Hey buddy Ben. I've got a bug too...and it has borrowed my voice.

Having fun in the snow takes some practice...you'll get the hang of it one day.

Jay