Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Fun

This year I was a scary spider for Halloween. I really wanted to be Lightning McQueen, but mommy made me be a spider. Next year, Aunt Laurie could you please send mom a McQueen costume, instead of a spider? I had fun trick or treating and got a bag full of candy. Mom said I couldn't eat it all in one night, but I really wanted to try. We also had lots of Halloween fun at school. I went on my first field trip with my friends from school. We went to a farm that had a train ride, a giant slide, a house full of corn to play in, a hay ride, and a pumpkin patch. I had a lot of fun and mommy even came with me! I think she had fun in the corn house and on the slide too! Last weekend I took mommy and daddy on a hike through Duke Forest. We were looking for signs of Autumn, a new word I learned at school. We found lots of colored leaves and then we had a picnic and I got to throw rocks in the river.

2 comments:

jaysonwithaY said...

Happy Autumn Ben!

Jay

Unknown said...

Ben -

You are such a scary spider I hope you didn't scare anyone away! I think your mom and dad did a great job decorating the front yard. I wish I could have been there to see you in person. Gus dressed up as a bat, but he didn't like his costume very much and kept wiggling out of it.
I love you,
Aunt Gooch