Thursday, May 28, 2009

I'm a big brother!

Yesterday I became a big brother. My little brother Charlie was born at 9:39 am. He is big, but not as big as me. He weighed 10 pounds 4 ounces and is 21 1/8 inches long. See, I'm still bigger, but he is awfully cute. I got to go to the hospital and have a birthday party for my new baby. I took Charlie for his first walk around the hospital. I wasn't ready to hold him yet, but maybe today. Here is a picture of me taking Charlie for a walk and one of just him. Mom said she'll be taking lots more pictures soon. Happy Birthday baby Charlie!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Crongrats Ben! I know you are going to be a great big brother to Charlie. I'm looking forward to seeing you in July so I can get some big hugs and kisses and so that you can introduce me to Charlie.
I love you and miss you,
Aunt Gooch

Tom and Elisabeth Galperin said...

We cannot wait to meet your little brother Ben! Take care of Mommy and Daddy, and let's plan an outing with you, me and Uncle Tommy!

Katy said...

He's so precious! Congratulations, Kinnairds! xoxo, katy