Tuesday, October 5, 2010

P.S.

Can you believe this blog just turned 3! Almost as old as me....

The last year has been a good one. I still like a lot of the same things, but am starting to get ready for kindergarten already and have a few new likes and dislikes. Here's an update about ME!
Favorite toys: hotwheels, nascar in particular (some things never change)
Favorite sport: is nascar a sport? I also like soccer, football, and can finally swim on my own
Favorite foods: anything with chocolate or a lot of sugar. I also like hotdogs, tacos, cheeseburgers, noodles, donuts.
Favorite music: boom boom pow still makes me move. When Daddy sings me Grateful Dead songs.
Best buddy: Charlie
Girlfriend: Mommy
What Charlie calls me: Boo
What I look forward to most: a trip to the toy store, Nana coming to visit, going to the State Fair with my friend Caleb, going to the pumpkin patch, and having a party with my friend Abby
Latest Obsession: iPod gaming

No comments: