Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm 2!

Today I turned two! I am such a big boy and I even spent all day in the Stars Room at school. I got to take a nap in the Star room and more importantly I got to play on the big kid playground. I have been waiting for months for this day. There are so many more cool things about the big playground, more dump trucks, slides, and a climbing wall. I brought cupcakes to school to share with my friends and when I came home we had a party, well sort of! Mom promises she will plan a real party next year, but that this year it was kind of last minute. I had fun playing with Luke and Lilly. Mommy and Daddy got me a Lightening McQueen car cake. It was so cool. And I blew out two candles, well sort of. Thank you to all of my friends and family for all the cool presents. Mommy let me open a couple, but then she made me go to bed. I have a big day tomorrow. We are going to visit Dr. Lawrence in the morning, then tomorrow night we go to the Santa Train!! Mom says she will post a lot of pictures later. But I am twwwooooooo......and not so terrible!

1 comment:

Tom, Elisabeth, and Eli Galperin said...

Benny Boo,

Sorry I could not make it to your party. I would like to have seen your "Keeeen" cake.

Uncle Tom