Monday, December 10, 2007

It's coming!

It's coming! It's coming! That's Christmas I mean. This weekend mom and dad finally started to get in the holiday spirit. First we went to a holiday parade. I got to see lots of wee-ooh, wee-oohs (firetrucks), some horses, and then I saw Santa, who says ho ho ho. It was pretty cool. Then we put sand and candles in bags just like all my friends on the street did. I got to play outside in the street in the dark! And I got to go play at my friend Luke's house. He has lots of cars, even more than me. We also bought a tree this past weekend. The man put the tree on top of mommy's car. At first I thought it was a boat, but mommy kept telling me it was a tree. Now the tree is in our house. Mica, my cat, likes to roll around under it and Kuku tries to drink the water. It's really pretty. Mommy says we still have things to hang in it. I also had fun playing in the leaves and going to the mall. Aunt Joan even came over to play with me. I made her lie on the floor and pretend to go nigh-nigh. I know my colors now for sure. I can tell what's white, black, boo, geen, orange, purple, red and even ellow (my new favorite word). And I can even tell stories. Last weekend I told mom a story about a boopball (football) player that got a boo boo and there was a wee-ooh wee-ooh that had to come help him. I saw this on the wee-wee (TV) when daddy was watching boopball. It took mom a long time to figure out was I was telling her, but she finally got it.

Next week I turn twwwwoooo! I'm going to eat cake and ice cream for dinner! Maybe even for two nights in a row!

No comments: