Sunday, March 2, 2008

Busy Days



Mom, Dad, and I have been really busy lately. I've been playing hard at home and at school. I am finally settling into the Star room at school and really like my teachers Ms. Sasha and Ms. Alice. And best of all my best buddies Sabrina and Josephine are Stars too! I was missing my old teacher Ms. Monisa so mommy and daddy thought it would be fun if we all had dinner with her. I am glad I got to see her. I also got to see a bunch of others friends like Heather, Jayson, Elisabeth, Tommy and we watched a basketball game on TV. Our team won! Then we got to see baby Abby and her mommy and daddy too! I got to play golf this weekend in the yard and I helped daddy rake leaves. And I got my hair cut!

A couple of weeks ago I got a hold of one of my sticker books. Mommy busted me.

2 comments:

Tom, Elisabeth, and Eli Galperin said...

That's one fine argyle sweater ya' got there, Ben.

Regina Higgins said...

Ben, you are one busy guy. How do you stay so well dressed and well stickered? ; )