Sunday, March 23, 2008

And I thought chickens laid eggs

I didn't like eggs until this past week. Mom said it was the Easter bunny that came and hid eggs for me to find. But these weren't the kind that I usually see that come from chickens. These eggs were different colors and you could open them to find lots of yummies and other treats inside. The bunny even brought me a funny monkey puppet, a book, and some new cars. We went to Grandma and Grandpa's house in South Carolina. I had lots of fun. Every morning I set up an Autorama for Grandpa and he got to see all of my cars. Grandma took me to get ice cream and we went to the playground. I got to see lots of birds, alligators, and even dolphins when we went to the beach. I tried to catch a seagull, but it kept running and flew away from me. Tomorrow Auntie Heather is coming to play with me!

1 comment:

Abigail said...

Ben,
Will you teach me how to hunt Easter Eggs next year?
Abby