Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Life as a Two Year Old

I am learning so many new things and doing so much on my own, but lately, I have been having a hard time listening to my mom and dad. Mom tells me I need to turn on my listening ears. Sometimes I give my teachers a hard time too, but I am trying to be a big boy. Last week we learned about the circus in school. Then on Friday we had a circus party. Mommy got to come to school to play and take a couple of pictures. Check them out in my photo album on the right. I also got to spend the day with Aunt Heather recently. We had a lot of fun and I was on my best behavior. We got to walk around in the arboretum and I saw birds and squirrels. Sometimes I like to run around the house and pretend I am Superman, so mom and dad bought me a super cool cape with the letter "B" on it.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Regina Higgins said...

Just remember, Ben, "parent" is a difficult time of life. Be very patient with yours, and things will go very smoothly!

Tom, Elisabeth, and Eli Galperin said...

Listen there Benny Boo, you best get your little butt in line, or uncle Tom is gonna come over to your house and show you what happens to kids who don't listen to their parents!

Ben's Mom said...

Oh Uncle Tommy ---- catch me if you can!

Keith&Siobhan said...

Hi Ben, You are huge. you must keep your mom and dad very busy Uncle Keith and I miss all three of you,and think of you often. Go easy on your mom & dad. Love Aunt Siobhan & Uncle Keith