Thursday, July 24, 2008

Pictures from My Family Vacation

We're home! I had a fantastic time Up North. I got to see lots of family and play with all of my cousins. My mom and dad said I aged about two years because I wanted to keep up with all the big kids. I even picked up a few new words, but mommy says potty talk isn't good to use. I got to go to the beach, the pool (by the way, did I tell you that I can swim now? -- sort of), play lots of golf and baseball, ride a bike, take the golf cart for a spin or two, and stay up really late. Check out the pictures below to see me and my cousins in action.

Pics from Charlevoix


Pics from Harbor Springs

3 comments:

Tom, Elisabeth, and Eli Galperin said...

Looks like you had a great time, Bennie-boo! We cannot wait to see you and hear all about your adventures. Glad you are back!

Keith&Siobhan said...

We had a great time with you Ben! We can't wait for next summer. Until then... Love Aunt Siobhan & Uncle Keith

laurenwasson said...

we miss you guys already! Ben we had so much fun seeing you - you are getting to be such a big boy! You are the master of your drips and your cousins. xoxoxox love eliie, decker and sam