Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Summer is really here!

Sorry for taking so long to get a new post up! I've been very busy. I've had a busy summer playing with friends at school and with mom and dad. Mom and dad have taken me to the pool a few times and I love it. Mom thinks I'm a shark in the water. But I told her I am a nice shark. I think I will be swimming by the end of the summer. Next week we fly up north! I can't wait to see my Nanny, two Grandpas, Grandma, and lots of cousins! Stayed tuned for pictures and stories from my vacation to Michigan. In the meantime, check out a few pics that mom has taken over the last week or so.


2 comments:

Tom, Elisabeth, and Eli Galperin said...

Everyone who LOVES ice cream, raise their hand!

Katy said...

I have officially MADE IT! Thanks for the shout out! It was wonderful to see y'all (and eat some of your graham crackers). Let's see each other again soon! xoxo, k