Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ben and Ed's Excellent Adventure

Sorry for the blog pause, but I've been busy! Last week I became a ROCKET! It's the room for the big kids at my school. I miss my buddies from the Stars room, but so far I am making new friends and I like to play with the new toys. Mom and Dad have taken me to lots of fun places, but last weekend Daddy took me on a special adventure to Duke Forest. We hiked all the way down to the river AND we even crossed the river in our bare feet. Mommy would have had a heart attack if she were there, but I begged Daddy to take me across the river.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Ben,

That sounds like so much fun! I hope you left some rocks on the shore and didn't throw them all in the river. I wish I could have been there to play with you guys.

I miss you!

Aunt Gooch

Ben's Mom said...

aunt gooch, when are you coming to NC?

Tom and Elisabeth Galperin said...

You are my kind of kiddo, Ben. I loved walking barefoot in the streams and rivers when I was a kid. Maybe you and I can go play in the water sometime soon...