Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Master of the Egg Hunt

I got to go to 3 egg hunts this year! And I am a pro egg hunter, that's for sure. The first egg hunt was in our neighborhood on the playground. It started with a parade led by a fire truck! Uncle Tom and Aunt Elisabeth came to watch me look for eggs. Then last week my whole classroom walked to a senior center near my school and we got to hunt for more eggs. I was silly and gave everyone lots of hugs and kisses. I told mommy that the place had a funny smell. Then we took a long drive on the highway to go see Grandma and Grandpa. I got to do another egg hunt and lots of other fun things. I had fun going on a nature golf cart ride, playing golf, going to the beach, to the pool and two playgrounds, and playing with my Grandma and Grandpa.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had fun at the beach, Ben. Next year, I want to come and watch THAT egg hunt.

jaysonwithaY said...

Happy Spring Ben!

Jayson