Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Gobble, Gobble

Last week me and mom celebrated turkey day at Aunt Elisabeth and Uncle Tommy's house. It was fun. But I didn't eat any turkey, just three pretzels and one green bean that Uncle Tommy made me eat. But then he put "Cars" on the wee wee and I got to see McKeen. (translation: I got to watch the Disney DVD Cars on TV with Lightning McQueen). I got to see all of my friends like Aunt Heather and Uncle Jayson, and Joan, who makes me laugh. Uncle Tommy had a boo boo on his legs but I gave him a kiss and made it go away. Now I make mommy sing about the boo boos. I was so excited when daddy came home Sunday night. Mommy made him a birthday cake. I got to pick out the frosting with sprinkles and then I helped daddy blow out the candles. I love cake and ice cream.

Some days I get to play in the star room at school and when I am twoooooo I will be a star all day long. Then I get to go to the big kids playground. I am trying hard to turn on my listening ears at school. I get to do tumbling and music with my friends and if I am good I get a stamp on my hand.

Mom says that after tonight there will be a new kid on the block. It's a little girl. I have lots of girlfriends, but this one will be special. Auntie Christina and Uncle Rick are having a baby. She is on her way right now and I can't wait. I promise I will be nice to her and I won't even bite her. I might even give her kisses.

Here are some pictures that mom took. I keep losing my pants. Isn't my monkey shirt cool? I got that in california.

3 comments:

Tom, Elisabeth, and Eli Galperin said...

Benny..

My boo boos do feel better! Must have been 'cause of your kisses. Thanks buddy!

Uncle Tommy

Regina Higgins said...

You're a great gobbler yourself, Ben, scarfin' up the yummies! Just wait until Christmas, with the candy canes and the fudge and the .... hmmm, I gotta get me a hot chocolate!
Regina

Keith&Siobhan said...

Hi ben you sure have gotten big since July! We can't wait to play at the beach this summer! Love Uncle Keith & Aunt Siobhan