Sunday, October 28, 2007

Ben the Vampire

Last week I got sent home from school early and I wasn't even sick. It was my first suspension and mom was less than pleased. You see I have this little problem. I get excited or frustrated and sometimes bite my friends. Mom tells me not to do it. My teacher tells me not to do it. But sometimes no one understands my words or what I want, so I feel like biting. It sure does get a reaction. Aunt Katie must have known that I like to bite 'cause she sent me these really cool vampire teeth. Thanks Aunt Kate! Maybe I should be a vampire for halloween. Mom says it's too late. She already has my costume all set and it's a ???? Take my poll and guess what I am going to be on Wednesday night!

1 comment:

Tom, Elisabeth, and Eli Galperin said...

Ben,

Your first suspension from school...congratulations! And this before your 3rd birthday! Sweeeet.

Uncle Tom