Monday, October 22, 2007

Me and My New Dump Truck

Last Saturday mom and dad got me a new toy. It's a really cool and really big dump truck. I like to load all sorts of things in the back, like puzzle pieces, small cars, or acorns. Then I push it all over the house or around the neighborhood. I even pushed it all the way to the playground all by myself. I was too tired to push it home. If you check out my Photo Album of the Week you a can see some more pictures. I also got to go check out the hot cars at TRU (aka Toys R Us). I wanted to try out all of them, but mom and dad only let me sit in three. They said next time I can sit in a few more. Me and mom grew a snake on Sunday. It was really small and then we put it in water and now it is really big, and somehow it came alive because on Sunday night daddy found a real snake in our garage. Mom told me I wasn't allowed to go in the garage ever again. Good idea, mom. I think I might actually listen to you this time! Next weekend I am going to be in a Halloween parade. Can you guess what I am going to be for Halloween? Take my poll to guess. The winner will be given one big fat smooch from me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just like your mommy! She loved her Tonka truck too. Can't wait for you to come snuggle with Gus and I in San Fransico!
love and kisses,
aunt gooch

Regina Higgins said...

You are such a motor vehicles kind of guy! We enjoyed eating lunch with you yesterday, and I hope you and your mom have a fun and spooky Halloween parade tomorrow!
Regina

Tom, Elisabeth, and Eli Galperin said...

Benny boo,

Your daddy's back is not in good shape. Please be cognizant of this the next time you play horsey with your father.

Uncle Tom