Sunday, October 14, 2007

Fall Fun

Finally it is getting cooler and I can wear my blue jeans and long sleeved shirts! Yeah. I even had to get a pair of new shoes, 'cause mom thought I should have some real shoes, but I really love my keen sandals. I've been playing a lot outside and am having fun at the neighborhood playground. Today I went with my friends Audrey, Sabrina, and Josephine to the pumpkin patch. We got to see lots of farm animals like pigs, bunnies, a cow and Audrey's dad even helped me feed a goat a piece of corn. There was a cool pile of hay to climb on and a slide and corn maze. We all went on a hay ride and then I picked out a perfect little pumpkin. Check out my photo album of the week to see a few pictures. Mom also snuck a few pictures of me sittin' on the potty, not cool mom. At least I got to read my car and driver mags.

3 comments:

cathy said...

Hey there big Ben! I'm so glad you are havi'n sooo much fun. Your Mom & Dad sound like they are havin' fun too!
Love, Aunt cathy & Uncle JiM & Fam

Tom, Elisabeth, and Eli Galperin said...

Benny Boo,

When are you going to come and see your uncle Tom and aunt Elisabeth?

Ben's Mom said...

Hi Uncle Tom and Auntie Elisabeth,
I sure wish I could play with you more often. Do you want to have a play date? Want to come to the playground with me?
love, benji boo